TMI Tuesday #162
2008-12-02, 7:17 p.m.
(new one back a page too)
Now that it's almost past time for Tuesday again - here’s too much info:
(thanks to Q for putting hers up early)
1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food? Only one? I think it’s gotta be smoked turkey. Or maybe pumpkin cheesecake.
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be? Only one? How about an entire so-called genre? If I could wipe out a genre it would be that rap crap. But if I had to pick a single artist, I think I’d target Enya. Or that dude with the pan flute. Wasn’t that Enya?
3. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
Hooker(s)!! Wait - $100 won’t even get you one really good hooker, will it?
4. What is your favorite curse word? I used to swear so much it didn’t really matter, Now I try to restrain myself so that when I DO bust out with a blue streak it has more impact. I think just because of it’s versatility, the good ol’ fuck has got to be my favorite cuss word. Specifically, I like cluster fuck – among the first words I heard out of a drill sergeant’s mouth upon getting off the bus for basic training. That was sooooo special!
5. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there? Dec. 30, 1976 I would NOT join the Army and instead would go straight to college out of high school. I could be that guy that, when asked to bend over and spread ‘em so the doc could check for ‘roids, ripped a huge fart – right in the doc’s face. He never made it to the swearing in ceremony . . .
Bonus (as in optional): You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be? Was it one of those 18 inch long burpless cucumbers? Seriously though – I’d wipe out addictions. Eliminate all current addictions, prevent all future addictions. To anything. Booze, drugs, gambling, sex – (well, maybe not sex), food, adrenalin and anything else bad for you.
If you use a pop-up blocker, hit "Ctrl" when you click to leave a comment