2004-11-10, 4:11 p.m.
Swiped from Athena over at lexxicon.net, who is borrowing it from someone else. Makes for a lame entry, but also provides a bit of information
1. Your name spelled backwards.
2. Where were your parents born?
Dad in Niagara Falls NY, Mom in South Butler NY (little teeny town that won't show up on most maps)
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
4. What's your favorite restaurant?
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
sang/danced in 2 musicals, played in the pit band for another
7. How many kids do you want?
Have two and a vasectomy. I think that's it, unless the wiff & I adopt (not bloody likely)
8. Type of music you dislike most?
9. Are you registered to vote?
10. Do you have cable?
Digital Cable TV, Cable Modem
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
Moped no, Motorcycle & mini-bike - yes
12. Ever prank call anybody?
Maybe. Those are fuzzy years
13. Ever get a parking ticket?
Parking ticket no, but I have had 3 speeding tickets
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
I'd do both provided I didn't have to pay $50 for the experience.
15. Farthest place you ever traveled.
16. Do you have a garden?
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
Haven't actually read one in so long - maybe Doonesbury?
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Yes. Also know the first chair trombone part.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Shower, morning on weekdays, variable on the weekends. Sometimes wait till the end of the day if I know there's some hot & sweaty chores in store.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
We Were Soldiers on DVD
21. Favorite pizza topping?
Pepperoni, italian sausage, mozzarella, black olives & jalapenos
22. Chips or popcorn?
Wavy Lays or Fritos
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
I don't. I think it's a guy thing that leave it out of my morning routine.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
No. Haven't smoked banana peels or corn silk either
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
26. Orange Juice or apple?
Either. Although I prefer orange in the morning and apple later in the day.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
The wiff, Pineapple Jacks
28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
Payday (I know - it ain't chocolate. That's the point)
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
Nov. 2, 2004
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Yesterday (Nov. 9, 2004) in some salsa made with ingredients grown in my back yard veggie garden. (tomato, garlic, peppers - Sweet Green, Jalapeno, habanero)
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
Dozens - youth bowling leagues mostly
32. Are you a good cook?
I can follow a recipe like no one's business. Sometimes get inventive. So far have lived to tell about it.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? (who's writing these questions - an 18 yr old female?)
Been pumping gas since I was a wee tiny kid - like 10 years old.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
35. Sprite or 7-up?
Squirt. Sprite & 7-Up are both too sweet.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
1. US Army.
2. Holiday Inn Staff
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
3 month's Rx of Lipitor
38. Ever throw up in public?
8th grade - on my science teachers shoes. Got to go home after that one. Just for the record, that was 31 years ago.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
I'd truly love a milliion dollars.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Lust - yes. Love takes time and a little work.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number?
42. Can ex's be friends?
Have no real way to know. I'm friends with several of the girls I went out with before I got married, but that's 23 years ago
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
My mother in law - the night she passed away. She was only actually at the hospital for about 8 hours. And really - it was a hospice. Nicest bunch of folks you could ever hope to meet.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
45. What message is on your answering machine?
"Hi, you've reached the ZZZZZZZs. We're not able to take your call right now. If you leave your name. number and a brief message we'll get back to you as quick as we can. Thanks." Recorded by the wiff.
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?
John Belushi as the Samurai - what ever.
47. What was the name of your first pet?
Benjamin - a German shepard mix.
48. What's in your wallet?
Why, a Capital One no hassle card, of course.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
chug a glass of milk (skim), pee, set the timer on the tv
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
Waking up. Or getting to work and finding that I'm still employed.
51. How many days since you last had a cigarette? (my addition)
79 days, 21 hours, 8 minutes Not that I'm counting or anything.
If you use a pop-up blocker, hit "Ctrl" when you click to leave a comment