2007-12-20, 3:22 p.m.
Swiped this meme from Wilburteets (who doesnít know I stole it or know that I read her page, so shhhhh!!) (Hi Wilburteets!) who stole it from someone whom stole it from someone . . . You know the drill.
Iím desperate for filler and tight on time, and this fits the bill. Here we go:
Five Things I Just Donít Get:
1) The fascination with the Spears girls, Paris Hilton, or any other Ďcelebrityí that hasnít actually done anything productive.
2) Professional ďwrestlingĒ
3) Touchy feely crap
4) How Dubyah got elected to a second term
5) Why NCAA Division I football is the only college sport without a tournament to decide itís champion (A la March Madness)
Five Things, Other Than Money, I Wish I Had More Of:
(These are Wilburteets answers, and Iím leaving them because I really canít disagree.)
1) Days off
2) Hours in a day
3) Self Discipline
5) Books - and time to read them
Five Least Favorite Words or Phrases:
2) . . .Like . . .
3) Paper or Plastic?
4) This might hurt a little . . .
5) But I thought . . .
Five Famous People Iíve Spoken With In Person:
1) Mary Tyler Moore (sheís actually a relative - by marriage)
2) Wanda Miller Ė Local TV news anchor
3) General Omar Bradley (I mowed his yard in San Antonio once)
4) Doug Emblidge Ė local TV sports news guy. Sat next to him at a high school hockey game.
5) Mark Roth Pro (bowler from back in the day).
Five Things I Do Nearly Daily That I Donít Enjoy:
2) Go to work
3) Buy gas at >$3 a gallon
4) Fret about my FILís health
5) Wrack my brain for a journal entry (itís awful empty up there)
Five Things I Have Actually Done That Sound Like Lies:
1) Avoided a speeding ticket for the last 13 years, 1 month, 1 week and 2 days (11/11/84 was my last one) If you ever rode with me youíd realize how impossible that sounds.
2) Taught my dad how to inject himself with insulin (thanks mom)
3) Got 4 shots at a single deer with a bow inside of 3 minutes.
4) Mowed General Bradleyís lawn
5) Had kids
This looked so good when Wilburteets did it. Oh well.
New circuit boards donít work, killed 2 lasers in our engineering models, ate more desserts than I should have (but I had a diet soda with them!!) and am having problems with noise in another laser/circuit board system. I really shouldnít be here.
Man, I canít wait for bowling.
Oh - Happy Birthday to Cindy. Yup. 1 year and 2 days younger than me.
December is such a fun month for us.
If you use a pop-up blocker, hit "Ctrl" when you click to leave a comment